Furnace Repair Escondido, CABOOK ONLINE BOOK ONLINE
Action Air Conditioning, Heating, Solar is Here for All of Your Furnace Repair Needs!
- Free In Home Estimates
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Financing Available
- Complimentary 2nd Opinion
- 24/7 Emergency services
- Fully Licensed & Insured
Still have questions? Contact us for all your Furnace Repair questions!
Action Air Conditioning, Heating, Solar is Proudly & Professionally Offering Furnace Services in the San Marcos, California area.
WHY CHOOSE ACTION
Why You Should Pick Action AC
We take great pride in our services and ensure that you will always receive top-tier maintenance at affordable prices. Give us the opportunity to improve the way you live.
Here are some other reasons San Diego residents trust Action AC:
- Factory-trained and NATE-certified technicians
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Upfront prices – No hidden costs
- 24/7 emergency service
- Timeliness and respect for your property
- Trusted for over 45 years
Fast & Punctual Service
Exceptional Service, Every Time
Fast & Punctual Service
Exceptional Service, Every Time
Our Promise: Correctly and Quickly Perform the Furnace Repair at an Honest Price for You!
When you are in need of Furnace Services, you can trust the experts at Action Air Conditioning, Heating, Solar to perform the correct Furnace service at an honest price. Our licensed technicians have the skills, knowledge, and tools to fix your Furnace problems on the spot and have been background checked, certified and insured.
Before your Action Air Conditioning, Heating, Solar service technician arrives, we will notify you in advance. Then, when your local Action Air Conditioning, Heating, Solar technician comes to your home, they will work with you to explain all of your options before starting repairs so you can make informed decisions before any work begins. We service and repair almost all brands and age of equipment, so you can trust us to perform professional Furnace Repair services at honest prices. Call us today or Contact Us to see how we can help you with your Furnace needs 24 hours a day / 7 days a week, including after hours and for emergency services.
Free Diagnostic with Repair
Expert Furnace Repair Services You Can Rely On in Escondido,CA
You rely on your furnace to keep you comfortable and safe during the California winter season. When it stops working, it can become a dangerous situation and cause panic in your Escondido, CA household. But when you entrust the heating experts at Action Air Conditioning, Heating, Solar for Expert Furnace Repair Services, you can relax knowing that the job will get done right. Our team will assess your furnace, walk you through your options, and make sure that your furnace is repaired correctly. If you suspect that your furnace may be broken, call the pros at Action Air Conditioning, Heating, Solar now to schedule a repair today!
Benefits and Advantages of Expert Furnace Repair Services From Action Air Conditioning, Heating, Solar
When you entrust Action Air Conditioning, Heating, Solar for Expert Furnace Repair Services, you can rest assured that the job gets done right. Our team of specialists are expertly trained with the skills, tools, and knowledge that is required to accurately repair your furnace. Our number one priority is to make sure your Escondido, CA home’s furnace is repaired correctly and warming your home comfortably. If you are in need of Expert Furnace Repair, you can count on Action Air Conditioning, Heating, Solar to get the job done as effectively as possible and never begin any work without your approval first. Call us today to receive more information, get your questions answered, and schedule an Expert Furnace Repair!
Signs That Your Furnace is in Need of Repair From Action Air Conditioning, Heating, Solar
If you begin to notice any of the following signs with regards to your furnace, call Action Air Conditioning, Heating, Solar as soon as possible to schedule Expert Furnace Repair Services:
- Carbon Monoxide Detector: Most importantly, if the carbon monoxide detector that is attached to your furnace goes off, turn your furnace off immediately, open the windows in your Escondido, CA home and call Action Air Conditioning, Heating, Solar immediately. Carbon Monoxide leaks are extremely dangerous and can result in death if not dealt with immediately.
- Inadequate Heat: Is your Escondido, CA home unable to sustain a comfortable temperature? This is an indicator that your furnace may be experiencing issues that will require repair from Action Air Conditioning, Heating, Solar. When your furnace is not able to provide adequate heating for your Escondido, CA home, this is usually due to either leaking ductwork or a thermostat issue. In either situation, you will need to contact Action Air Conditioning, Heating, Solar for professional assistance.
- Power Issues: The average lifespan of a furnace is between fifteen and twenty years, depending on how well it has been maintained. As your furnace ages, it can run into power issues which may result in difficulty starting up. If you are needing to restart your furnace throughout the day, you will need to call Action Air Conditioning, Heating, Solar for repair. If your furnace is older, this can sometimes call for a full replacement.
- Foul Odors: If you’ve been noticing strong, gassy odors coming from your furnace, this can indicate that there may be a gas leak due to excessive dust that has built up in the unit. If you smell abnormal smells coming from your furnace, make sure to call the pros at Action Air Conditioning, Heating, Solar to have your furnace assessed.
- Odd Noises: Your furnace is naturally a loud operation, but in the event something is wrong with the unit, it can produce odd banging or whistling noises as a result. If your furnace is making abnormal noises, call Action Air Conditioning, Heating, Solar right away to diagnose the issue and repair your unit.
- Pilot Light Color: The pilot light color on your furnace should be a blue tint. If the pilot light on your furnace is a different color, particularly yellow, you need to call Action Air Conditioning, Heating, Solar right away. A yellow pilot light is indication of a ventilation problem within the unit. The color changes from blue to yellow when the carbon monoxide and other gasses do not dissipate correctly. This can cause a carbon monoxide leak in your Escondido, CA home which is particularly dangerous as a carbon monoxide silent killer as it is both colorless and odorless. If your pilot light is not blue, do not wait until it’s too late, schedule a repair with Action Air Conditioning, Heating, Solar immediately.
- Poor Air Quality: Is your Escondido, CA home consistently dusty no matter how frequently and thoroughly you clean it? This could be due to your furnace and HVAC system. If your furnace is not properly maintained, it can cause a buildup of excess dust, dirt, and other bacteria which will blow out into the rest of your home. This is why it is always important to have Action Air Conditioning, Heating, Solar perform a yearly furnace tune-up. If you or someone in your family is prone to allergies, asthma, or other respiratory issues, poor air quality can cause serious health effects, so make sure to call Action Air Conditioning, Heating, Solar repair your furnace to avoid any negative health consequences.
Potential Causes of a Broken Furnace
Your furnace is a very complex machine and operation and is made up of many different parts and components. Because of this, there are a lot of things that can go wrong and result in professional assistance from Action Air Conditioning, Heating, Solar for a repair. Common causes and potential issues with your furnace include:
- Thermostat: A broken thermostat can increase your monthly utility bills. This is what communicates to your furnace the desired temperature for your Escondido, CA home.
- Blower Motor: The blower motor is one of the most essential parts of your furnace – this is what pushes and blows the air through your air ducts.
- Draft Inducer Motor: The purpose of this component is to pull gasses through the heat exchanger and out of the flue to prevent carbon monoxide buildup and leaking.
- Ignitor: Ignitors fail more commonly than any other part of a furnace and work by igniting the pilot light.
- Flame Sensor: Flame sensors, otherwise referred to as thermocouples, are most commonly found in gas furnaces to detect whether the pilot light is lit and working or not.
- Gas Valve: A gas valve allows gas and propane to flow into gas furnaces safely.
- Control Board: This is the main board that allows the rest of the circuitry within the furnace to run.
- Flue Pipe: This pipe directs carbon monoxide and other toxic gasses outside of your home.
- Relay Switch: Otherwise known as a limit switch, this is the part that allows electricity to reach the electrical components inside your furnace.
- Transformer: Converts electrical power flowing into your home into a lower voltage that is used in your furnace.
- Oil Combustion Chamber: Used in oil furnaces, this two part system works to safely transfer heat from the furnace into the rest of your Escondido, CA.
- Heat Exchanger: This component heats the air that pushes the heated air throughout your Escondido, CA home.
- Coils: Coils are found in the air conditioning part of your HVAC system but live inside the furnace duct.
Schedule a Comprehensive Furnace Repair Assessment Near You in Escondido, CA
Is your home furnace experiencing issues? Action Air Conditioning, Heating, Solar is the trusted name in Escondido, California Gas & Electric Furnace Repair services near you.
Schedule your furnace repair price estimation service today & ensure your home furnace unit system is running smoothly all winter long!